Saturday, June 22, 2013

Well Hello

I have a confession to make.......at this particular point in time, I AM NOT an organized Homemaker. I found this book at the thrift store the other day and it has inspired me.



I have been slacking and "putting things off" far too long. I am determined to get my groove back and not only "get organized"  but "stay organized"
 An organized home is a happy home....


Everything in its place, all neat & tidy
 I love these long(er) summer days, I love to bake in the Summer, Winter, Spring AND Fall. 

 Pies, Cookies & Cakes......my family isn't picky when I start to bake.




Happiness is indeed H O M E M A D E



Look at the time on my red vintage clock........it's telling me I need to finish my housework, after all.......

A Mother's Work is Never Done

Thank you for visiting,

Debbie

3 comments:

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Good to see a post from you, Debbie! So many cute snap shots from your home! If I could just stop moving from house to house, I might just get organized again! ♥

Kris said...

Hi Debbie!! You posted!!!!!! I miss you and your blog posts!!!
xo
Kris

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

H-E-L-L-O!!!!
I have been thinking about you this week! Very happy to see this post! I've been organizing my craft room this weekend! That is a job!
Take care!
Warmly,
deb